Sort Flickr images by tags
This simple web application retrieves public images from Flickr that were tagged either as "cat", "dog", or "cow".
You can copy/move images in different containers according to their tags.
Following selection modes are supported by default:
- Simple click — selects a single element, all other elements will be unselected.
- Ctrl+click — toggles a selection state of an element (use Meta key on Mac).
- Shift+click — selects a range of element from the previous anchor to the current element.
- Ctrl+Shift+click — adds a range of element from the previous anchor to the current element (use Meta key on Mac).
Following drop modes are supported by default:
- Simple drop — moves elements to the valid target removing them from the source. It can be used to reorganize elements within a single source/target.
- Ctrl+drop — copies elements to the valid target (use Meta key on Mac).
Now scroll down and start dragging and dropping, rearrange images using DnD, copy and move them back!
Status: retrieving a list of Flickr images...